• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Say good morning or good night here...

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
File:SMPTE_Color_Bars.svg

A

Anonymous

Susan Westemeyer said:
7 a.m. My son is gone to school, my husband off to the office, and even the cat is out doing whatever cats do.

Good morning!

Susan

killing birds and snakes if they are anything like ours..
the old one was much better, he caught pork chops, chickens and pasties.. oh and the occasional string of sausages..

afternoon everyone... the weather here is crap.. :(

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
Good morning to you all... How's the coffee, mine is just perfect right of the stove...

I am off moderating! Is there any such thing as an international happy moderating day? I'd like to put in a request, perhaps in between International Peace day and More Equal Rights for babies with funny faces...

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
Good morning from up north.

Coffee is good...it's raining and 3C...all the snow from last week is gone. Grey outside. Or as we say, bæsjevær ut...

We're going to IKEA! Even my farts smell of excitement :rolleyes:

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
Less north than you, but colder with -1C and freezing rain. Should warm up to a balmy 9C by late afternoon. Perfect for a 3hr ride in the hills. As for Ikea, it's all yours! I can take perhaps a yearly dose of Ikea and even then I dread the crowds for at least a week in advance.

Mar 19, 2009
www.ridemagnetic.com
Good morning. Woke up extra early today (5:30am) to try and get a hold of some elusive Italians.

Pffffff, I just checked the time there, and the Italians are on their 2 hour lunch break.:( Must be rough.

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
RDV4ROUBAIX said:
Good morning. Woke up extra early today (5:30am) to try and get a hold of some elusive Italians.

Pffffff, I just checked the time there, and the Italians are on their 2 hour lunch break.:( Must be rough.

Ahh the dreaded siesta :D. Very tough to comprehend at first. Drove me nuts the first year I lived in Germany!

Good morning!

It is raining here, and Kitty doesn't like it. She goes outside for three minutes and then wants to come back in. Once inside, she wants to go back out, but doesn't, because it is raining.

She tries the front door: maybe the sun is shining there! No, it's not, so she turns around and runs back to the living room. She tries the back door, still no go.

At one point this morning she was literally running around the living room in circles with no idea what to do.

Right now she is outside and I am purposefully not looking to see if she wants to come in.

Susan

A

Anonymous

yawn...

wifes gone to work and theres nobody here to make me a cup of tea... :confused:

TRENDING THREADS