• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Sbs Australia coverage

May 30, 2010
Visit site
Sorry if this has been covered already - feel free to relocate

It's like the who's who of omertà on sbs Australia coverage.
Ligget, sherwan, voigt, McKewan and I just saw Virenque being interviewed.
Shouldn't this be cleansed as well as the peloton. Must be pissing the peloton off big time that these boys are causing them so much crap yet still making a fortune taking *** on TV.

Why are we still listening to Ligget by the way?
Painful - so many errors!! Hourly!!

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
the worst is that Liggett will always call a sprint that finishes about 150 metres before the finish. Say, he had a night with, lets say, rochelle gilmore, it would be ********** ******* *********.

If you watch Liggett call a sprint, just turn it off for the last 5kms. he needs to be sectioned.

Jul 4, 2015
Visit site
Re: Re:

Bronstein said:

I prefer this one.

MG_7409.jpg

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
enrecul said:
Sorry if this has been covered already - feel free to relocate

It's like the who's who of omertà on sbs Australia coverage.
Ligget, sherwan, voigt, McKewan and I just saw Virenque being interviewed.
Shouldn't this be cleansed as well as the peloton. Must be pissing the peloton off big time that these boys are causing them so much crap yet still making a fortune taking **** on TV.

Why are we still listening to Ligget by the way?
Painful - so many errors!! Hourly!!

And add Keenan and McKenzie in as well, they are just as bad. It must be something in the contract that you have to toe the party line.

Add OmertaTips into the mix as well.