• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Schlecks on Armstrong

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Amsterhammer said:
What a great find! Thanks for sharing.

I just love these boys, which is why I posted this - http://forum.cyclingnews.com/showthread.php?t=2396

Schlecks are great.

I still love Andy's answer to the question about being concerned about LA on Ventoux. (paraphrasing) "I think he should be worried about me".

Hope he keeps improving his TTing. Gotta think a tour win could be in his future.

And it's great to see two brothers who obviously care about each other.

That is some funny sh!t. That kind of dry comic release is hard to master especially in a second language. I think those 2 could upstage the famous comedy duo of Dave and Floyd, although they haven't been performing much recently, I think they broke up or something.

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
Schleck Brothers

Pretty funny. It sometimes hard to get past LA, LL, CV, etc in the American Media. The more I learn about the Schlecks the more I root for them.

Jun 16, 2009
www.oxygencycles.com
anubisza said:
I think there should be a new forum category setup dedicated to LA, so those of us who are sick of reading about him can avoid it.

There is a dedcated LA thread, this thread has been solely about a video of the brothers Scheck, so what's your problem?

TRENDING THREADS