• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Settimana Internazionale Coppi e Bartali 2015 (2.1), 26-29/3

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

luckyboy said:
SkyTears said:
Bongiorno (Bardiani) it's overall favorite now

I hope so, he's one of my favourite riders. Bardiani had a **** start this season too.

I was fearing from the profile that maybe Swift could hang on but I mapped it on Strava and no way he survives.

(opening circuits are missed out so 10km missing)
f5bb088981d36492e7905f9a4252b37a.png

Penultimate climb is 6km at 9%
Final climb is an average of 7%

Are you sure this is correct? If I check the profile of the stage they dont go over 1000 meters altitude while yours goes over 1200. Maybe they dont do all the climbs to the top?

Mar 13, 2015
Visit site
Re: Re:

Pricey_sky said:
DBotero said:
TMP402 said:
Nearly seven minutes of highlights here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBN9G1Vi4ek

Clearly doesn't take too many wet descending lessons from Thomas or Porte.

Looks like Froome,Porte and G. found their teacher,they should pay him high to show them how to descend,it could prove useful in the future races :)

Froome isn't a bad descender, just not as good as Valverde, Contador, Nibali ect.

Yes, he is

Re: Settimana Internazionale Coppi e Bartali 2015 (2.1), 26-

1°) Francesco CHICCHI (Androni Giocattoli)
2°) Manuel BELLETTI (SouthEast)
3°) Daniele COLLI (Vini Fantini-Nippo)
4°) Nicola RUFFONI (Bardiani-Csf)
5°) Bartlomiej MATYSIAK (CCC-Sprandi)
6°) Rino GASPARRINI (UniEuro-Wilier)
7°) Andrea PASQUALON (Roth-Skoda)
8°) Asbjørn KRAGH ANDERSEN (Team Trefor)
9°) Filippo FORTIN (GM Cycling Team)
10°) Sonny COLBRELLI (Bardiani-Csf)

Seems like the GC leader didn't bother with the sprint today :eek:

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Too bad for Swift. Based on how he climbed today and the whole week, he deserved this victory.

But Meintjes deserved it too. Also great to see Henao in decent shape already.

TRENDING THREADS