• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Sharing Cycling Vids.

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
If this belongs in the other section then remove it there mod ;)

Since it's the off-season and although polls are fun I thought it was cool to make this thread.

I like to rewatch cycling vids.

http://www.youtube.com/user/worldcyclingarchives/videos?view=0

I'm assuming all of you guys knows this channel. A LOT OF VIDEOS

I've downloaded myself some vids on YT which are deleted on YT like full videos of Tour 2011 stage 19/17/16 and plateau de beille stage. Not everything but like the last 50 km stage. And Contador's epic attack on stage 19 i've pretty much the entire stage. All in great quality (sporza commentary)

I've no idea though how to put is as a download orso so you guys can download it. But if someone wants to explain to do how i'll do it I guess ;)

I would say share awesome vids in this thread. And post some epic cycling vids that you've found on youtube orso.

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
I just figured that i can upload the videos on youtube that were deleted last year.

It might get deleted one day but will take a while I guess

I'll do it in a week orso. Right now my internet is limited.

Does anyone want me to do it? Otherwise it's not worth the effort obviously although it only takes a min or 2 lol

TRENDING THREADS