• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Sheryl's going to Crow: Lance's ex on ET

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Sheryl Crow is offering up another exclusive tomorrow night on Entertainment Tonight; the fluffiest venue for celebrity "truths". After Michelle Obama and Jill Biden reminded everyone that Livestrong should be remembered for helping and "research" on tonight's ET inaugural broadcast there appears another opportunity to pimp the wimmin.

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Oldman said:
Sheryl Crow is offering up another exclusive tomorrow night on Entertainment Tonight; the fluffiest venue for celebrity "truths". After Michelle Obama and Jill Biden reminded everyone that Livestrong should be remembered for helping and "research" on tonight's ET inaugural broadcast there appears another opportunity to pimp the wimmin.

Well, let's keep it on the right side of the Alantic and a Texas thing, eh.;)

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
the fact that it is on ET is indicative.

or they could call it Only In Y'America

I preferred ET with John Tesch and Mary Hart

#PaulKeating_BrendanNelson_reference

Sep 29, 2012
Visit site
I saw the commercial teaser, all I need to know about it was in the quote they showed which I think was meant to show how deep Ms. Crow is.

The camera rolls in for a close-up and she says ... wait for it ..... "The truth shall set you free"

I kid you not.

purcell said:
I saw the commercial teaser, all I need to know about it was in the quote they showed which I think was meant to show how deep Ms. Crow is.

The camera rolls in for a close-up and she says ... wait for it ..... "The truth shall set you free"

I kid you not.

lol.. She got that line from Tyler Hamilton's book.

Make it understandable, please?

I tried to understand what was said but didn't.

The problem is that I haven't lived in the the States for several decades, therefore I don't understand the slang, code words, don't know what programs are showing on the 1000's of TV channels, etc.

So, if you want to stay between yourselves and use your own dialect, that's fine with me, but I, for one, will not understand you. (same goes for British people and their various dialects)

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
purcell said:

I kid you not.

Really!?

Coming from the UK no idea what ET is.

She did sound pretty challenged in the IQ department when she said "it was hard to watch" Lance getting stripped, but then you wouldn't start dating Lance in the first place if you were one of the sharper tools in the box.

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Mathew McConahey was interviewd on the ski slopes and said he was "****ed, then sad". Clearly he wanted to believe Lance but my guess is he's off Mathew's speed dial and the pass code to the steam bath has been changed...

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Oldman said:
Mathew McConahey was interviewd on the ski slopes and said he was "****ed, then sad". Clearly he wanted to believe Lance but my guess is he's off Mathew's speed dial and the pass code to the steam bath has been changed...

thehog said:

What an embarrassment for her, it seems extremely likely that she new Lance was doping from her response.

It's like being one of the exes of the Hitler of sports.

Oldman said:

The guy used his celebrity - which from what i understand he gets from.showing his face in the movies, not actually helping anyone or.anything, to defend lance on something he didn't actually know anything about. He was on the wrong side but thought nothing of using the.voice he has been given to defend this wrong, because what the hell im some actor so who cares if im lending.my weight to an injustice, i do what i want.

He should not get away with a simple - oh he lied to me, poor me.

The Hitch said:
The guy used his celebrity - which from what i understand he gets from.showing his face in the movies, not actually helping anyone or.anything, to defend lance on something he didn't actually know anything about. He was on the wrong side but thought nothing of using the.voice he has been given to defend this wrong, because what the hell im some actor so who cares if im lending.my weight to an injustice, i do what i want.

He should not get away with a simple - oh he lied to me, poor me.

Well yes but, do we really want another stupid statement from some idiot, self serving actor. It may be best if we never hear from him again.