• We're giving away a Cyclingnews water bottle! Find out more here!

Signature and avatar

Apr 12, 2018
How do i make a signature and is avatar prohibited now? since i forgot my password i registered new but forgot everything.

Aug 2, 2012
...is that the real zam?...boy o boy everyone has missed ya

glad you're back...it's like the old days again...

1st one requires a cool image...but not too big

Mark L

Apr 12, 2018
Re:

ebandit said:
...is that the real zam?...boy o boy everyone has missed ya

glad you're back...it's like the old days again...

1st one requires a cool image...but not too big

Mark L
Yes, my acct was messed up. Thanks and nice to see ya

Aug 2, 2012
..we all need someone to stop us running over the edge....sometimes

...cue the mods......

Mark L

Does anyone else have problems with their avatar? Mine suddenly didn't have the right proportions anymore and now I don't know how to make a new one? Is the system broken or am I too stupid for it? I never had problems to change my avatar before :confused:

Gigs_98 said:
Does anyone else have problems with their avatar? Mine suddenly didn't have the right proportions anymore and now I don't know how to make a new one? Is the system broken or am I too stupid for it? I never had problems to change my avatar before :confused:
Tried and failed to change avatar too. IIRC you should be able to click the empty image and then be able to enter the URL of the image right?

Anyway I checked and there's nothing wrong with user permissions.

Gigs_98 said:
I'm having problems with mine as well. It's not working at all. It's showing as blank and it won't let me do anything at all to fix it.

Apr 7, 2018
Red Rick said:
Gigs_98 said:
Tried and failed to change avatar too. IIRC you should be able to click the empty image and then be able to enter the URL of the image right?

Anyway I checked and there's nothing wrong with user permissions.
Did you ever find a way to fix the avatar possibilities?

Right now it's disabled for a new user like me (this is post 11 I think) or is it for everybody?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS