• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Signature and avatar

Apr 12, 2018
Visit site
Re:

ebandit said:
...is that the real zam?...boy o boy everyone has missed ya

glad you're back...it's like the old days again...

1st one requires a cool image...but not too big

Mark L
Yes, my acct was messed up. Thanks and nice to see ya

Does anyone else have problems with their avatar? Mine suddenly didn't have the right proportions anymore and now I don't know how to make a new one? Is the system broken or am I too stupid for it? I never had problems to change my avatar before :confused:

Gigs_98 said:
Does anyone else have problems with their avatar? Mine suddenly didn't have the right proportions anymore and now I don't know how to make a new one? Is the system broken or am I too stupid for it? I never had problems to change my avatar before :confused:
Tried and failed to change avatar too. IIRC you should be able to click the empty image and then be able to enter the URL of the image right?

Anyway I checked and there's nothing wrong with user permissions.

Gigs_98 said:

I'm having problems with mine as well. It's not working at all. It's showing as blank and it won't let me do anything at all to fix it.

Red Rick said:
Gigs_98 said:
Tried and failed to change avatar too. IIRC you should be able to click the empty image and then be able to enter the URL of the image right?

Anyway I checked and there's nothing wrong with user permissions.
Did you ever find a way to fix the avatar possibilities?

Right now it's disabled for a new user like me (this is post 11 I think) or is it for everybody?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts