• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Someone on twitter worth following:

A

Anonymous

I love: "I turn the kitchen faucet on and the shower burns you, yes, I get it...No, I'm not gonna stop, I'm just saying yes, I get that concept."

A

Anonymous

or
"Here's a strawberry, sorry for farting near you...Hey! Either take the strawberry and stop *****ing, or no strawberry, that's the deal."

A

Anonymous

and this philosophical gem: "The dog don't like you planting stuff there. It's his backyard. If you're the only one who shits in something, you own it. Remember that."

A

Anonymous

this is priceless..

"You're like a tornado of bullshit right now. We'll talk again after your bullshit dies out over someone else's house."

This guys dad is so good that i have him on my speed dial/homepage thingy on my Opera web browser. (Pls read the IE or Firefox thread if you don't understand)

I guess it is because the guy is so different and very blunt that i like him and also because he makes me laugh. I usually check it every day to see if he has updated it.

Hey he has put up a new one:

"I like the dog. If he can't eat it, or fuck it, he pisses on it. I can get behind that."

Awesome

TRENDING THREADS