• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Spanish Worlds Roster

Aug 22, 2009
Visit site
While Italy will have, perhaps, the strongest squad for the World Championship, Spain has no shortage of talent form which to choose. I am curious as to whom their director will include among potential members; or more specifically, who will be excluded? Paco and Sevilla show requisite form, yet I am afraid they might be overlooked due to arbitrary and inconsistent reasons. Has anyone, by chance, come across information regarding this issue?

In terms of deep, raw talent, and depth, Spain by a mile. I would have think otherwise before the Olympics but there is a reason why the spanish topping the rankings. There will be some hilly grounds so expect a red-yellow train in front as in the Olympics, setting up for Sanchez or Freire.

Will Contador participate?

TRENDING THREADS