• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Spares for Campag wheels ?

Aug 19, 2009
Visit site
Could someone give me contact details for a UK supplier of replacement spokes for Campag Eurus wheels ? I'm all for factory wheels, until trying to source spares when some numpty puts their front wheel skewer into your back wheel. The last place I used, was based in Derby, seems to have gone to the wall. Is anyone else having similar problems ?

richardg said:
Could someone give me contact details for a UK supplier of replacement spokes for Campag Eurus wheels ? I'm all for factory wheels, until trying to source spares when some numpty puts their front wheel skewer into your back wheel. The last place I used, was based in Derby, seems to have gone to the wall. Is anyone else having similar problems ?

Or find a bike shop that deals with either Camagnolo, USA or Quality Bike Parts, the warranty center and big Campagnolo distributor in the US and have that bike shop send them to ya. Expensive, BTW. Last time I checked, complete spoke kits only and about $250 per 'kit'.

http://www.vecchios.com

email Peter@vecchios.com

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
The prices in the UK will be cheaper than in the US, but as others mentioned, you'll probably have to buy the spoke "kit" instead of just a single spoke. BUT, the expensive spoke kits are for the Shamal wheels as they use the fatter aluminum aero spokes.