• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Spin bike resistance pads

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
Hi all

Can someone please help?

I have a Body Sculpture spin bike and its wool/felt resistance pads have almost worn down.
The problem is, I do not know how to replace them. I cant ring the maufacturer as i cant find any information for them and i bought the bike on Ebay.
I could go to other spin bike manufacturers but the brake pad attachments/settings are a little different to the one i have.
The other thing suggested to me was to go to a hardware shop and buy the material (wool/felt) and glue to the resistance pad.

Has anyone got any good ideas ?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Mackabee

Jan 2, 2010
Visit site
Brake pads

I hope this reply isnt too late.
Not sure what model you have but based on the few Body Sculpt bikes I've seen you could use the same brake pads used on any Schwinn spinning bike.
feel free to contact me at bill@spincycleservices.com if you need more help. I'm in the spin bike repair business.

TRENDING THREADS