• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Spoiler free worlds... please...

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
TeamSkyFans said:
exactly.. courtesy all round

..and then someone who's not a regular comes around, sees no specific thread, still posts a 'OMG, Moerenhout beats Canc' thread and you'd still be fukked.

Really, if you don't want to know, stay away from cycling forums. It's pretty obvious and not that hard.

A

Anonymous

ak-zaaf said:
..and then someone who's not a regular comes around, sees no specific thread, still posts a 'OMG, Moerenhout beats Canc' thread and you'd still be fukked.

Really, if you don't want to know, stay away from cycling forums. It's pretty obvious and not that hard.

like i say, its not about me, ive managed to see the girls tt due to technical cleverness. Im talking about general courtesy.

I officially give up :D

DAOTEC

BANNED
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Edit

TeamSkyFans said:
Spoiler free worlds... please... ? Is there any chance we can't spoilers, and not create new threads like Contador whups ****, Mosquera wins that **** Vuelta ... or Riccò does **** **** with us again.

With the World Champioships held in Australia we like to enjoy the highlights etc..

Pretty Please.. :D

Well you got what you want it is spoiled.

Thursday, September 30, 2010 Rider reaction: Cancellara, Millar and Porte say Contador’s Clenbuterol news came too soon

Read more: http://www.velonation.com/News/ID/5...buterol-news-came-too-soon.aspx#ixzz110nJCXJH

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
TeamSkyFans said:
Ah, see dont listen to radio five, or watch bbc news, i had no idea ceefax still even existed, and ive kept off twitter. I didnt log into my cycling facebook. It was some random welsh friend who I have never known been interested in cycling sent me a message about the womens tt. its actually pretty easy to avoid results.

Anyway, i dont give a monkeys, i was thinking of everyone, INCLUDING ACF..

Ceefax is great for the football tables, I sometimes look on there to see how low Portsmouth FC are getting and how close they are to relegation..
your not missing much in not listening to radio 5 live. I've pretty much given up on it because the place is full of s*** .

Is there any chance we can all try and consider each other and keep all results/spoilers for the worlds in the relevant race thread, and not create new threads like Phinney whups ****, or Pooley wins gold...

With it being held in australia various countries are getting coverage at strange times, some live, some highlights etc.. Some of us wont see the highlights till the evening (about 18 hours after the race)..

Easy enough to avoid the specific race threads, but a bit of a pain to avoid the entire forum for a week..

Pretty Please.. :D

What an absolutely ridiculous proposition. If you don't want spoilers, don't go in here before watching the race when it has ended.

I did that myself as I was on a plane when the race was on. Luckily, I hadn't been spoiled before sadly watching Norway beating Denmark and Hushovd becoming World Champion.

Thankfully Magnus Cort avenged us yesterday.

What an absolutely ridiculous proposition. If you don't want spoilers, don't go in here before watching the race when it has ended.

I did that myself as I was on a plane when the race was on. Luckily, I hadn't been spoiled before sadly watching Norway beating Denmark and Hushovd becoming World Champion.

Thankfully Magnus Cort avenged us yesterday.

You are replying to a post from 10 years ago,
As you should know, resurrecting very old threads is not within forum rules.

I’ll lock this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.