• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

SRAM TT900 Lever Pivot Bolt

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Hi,
The pivot bolt in my SRAM TT900 brake lever came loose and fell out on a recent ride. LBS has told me they can't source a new bolt, only a replacement lever (pretty expensive way to replace a bolt).
Does anyone know if/how a replacement bolt can be obtained?
Any experience/advice regarding SRAM spare parts/service welcome.
Thanks,
David.

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
david. said:
Hi,
The pivot bolt in my SRAM TT900 brake lever came loose and fell out on a recent ride. LBS has told me they can't source a new bolt, only a replacement lever (pretty expensive way to replace a bolt).
Thanks,
David.

I have lost one of my bolts to! except i was taking it apart to swap bars and now i cant find it!! so that makes two of us looking for help.

Cheers

david. said:
Hi,
Thanks,
David.

Sram has great customer service. Have the LBS call 'em, explain what happened and I'll bet they will send a new lever(lever set?) to you complete with a paid return UPS tag for the old lever. Gotta be thru a bike shop is all.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts