• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Stage one help

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
I am trying to fill out my Fantasy team for stage one (we get points for the top 15 riders) and I am Looking for some thoughts on Leipheimer and Zabriske.

I have to choose between Leipheimer and Kreuziger for one spot. I am tempted to choose Leipheimer but after his great early season form and attempt at the Giro I am bit scared he will have a prologue lsimilar to his 2006 prologue. Any thoughts or insight would be appreciated.

For the other spot I am having trouble with my choice is Zabriske, Knees, Clement or I could choose Nibali if I switched out some other riders. Zabriske seems to be the best bet of the three to score points and get a top 15 finish. But like Leipheimer I don't have a clue as to his form. Again any any thoughts would appreciated.

Thank you again.

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Can you give more info on how the point system works?

Do you get to change riders or do you have to stay with your starting nine?

And you should have mentioned either 'I love/hate LA' or doping to get more hits! ;)

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Yes you can change riders each stage. Its a buy and sell game where you earn money and rider values change based on their performance during the tour. Its a Danish game but here is a link to the English translation of the scoring.

Oh and your so right without a I love or hate doping it certainly is not a sexy thread.

Mainly what I am interested in is getting a read on peoples thoughts on what to expect from Leipheimer and Zabriske in stage 1 vs. alternatives such as Kreuziger, Clement, Knees and Nibali.

TRENDING THREADS