Strade Bianche 2013, March 2nd, 188 kms 1.1

Page 23 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Feb 5, 2012
Radioshack really needs to get a better classic riders because Canc has no chance against a duo like Sagan and Moser.

Sep 2, 2010
Amazing race. I sometimes forget how good cycling is, but then I watch a race like today's and I wonder how I ever doubt the sport.

serfla

BANNED
Nov 12, 2012
Hats off to Moser!
Thought the move to Flecha was complete mistake, but he saved enough for the finale.
He's ridden like it's his 10th Strade.

Only praises for RCS for this race!!!! just gorgeous backgrounds-let alone the race itself- M.Moser was just impressive:D endless thanks to Flecha for that breakaway-hope we had more brave men like him in the peloton.

Jan 11, 2010
Unfortunately we didn't see much from Sagan, that must have been some jump. Cannondale appears to be how it used to be, always racing so well as a team.

Oct 25, 2009
Text book racing by Cannondale. Great ride by Moser and especially Sagan. I was wrong about him, he was there at the end and in total control.

Jan 24, 2013
honestly cancellara needs to leave this team at the end of the season. He was completely isolated with no one to go with moser. his accelerations show that he was on form and he was basically the whole chasing group's domestique bridging the gap to moser. Sagan's marking is going to be a bit pathetic if all he's going to do is follow cancellara then out sprint him for the rest of the classics.

Afrank said:
Cannodale played that entire race to near perfection.
Only saw the last hour. Textbook, as we say in England.

Hard to say who was more impressive. Moser in his second race of the season. Or a poorly sagan, controlling the chasers and then leaving them for dead.

Back to the drawing board for a lot of the other teams after today?

ASK THE COMMUNITY