• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

StrongArm's swimmers

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Anyone know how StrongArm's swimmers learnt to swim again with MAx and StrongArmCinqo?

GottA hand it to Ferrari, guy has the elixir, he has taught them how to swim again.

Oncearunner8

BANNED
Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
blackcat said:
Anyone know how StrongArm's swimmers learnt to swim again with MAx and StrongArmCinqo?

GottA hand it to Ferrari, guy has the elixir, he has taught them how to swim again.

I was thinking they all took a dirt nap with the chemo but he got the job done with a ferrari!

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
could be good for Caitlin and one of the Coyle's Ed or Dan, the Dr of sport from Texas, to do a study on the swimmers, and their performance efficiency.

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
the type and quanity of drugs selected for the chemo has an effect on recovery of the sperm. with someone as young as LA was when he got the cancer you can be sure the docs were well aware of this

Oncearunner8

BANNED
Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
I thought they said he had to rush out and bank it before he went for chemo and surgery. I remember something about the swimmers not being able to swim and all. Then when the book came out "you must love cancer" it was said his ex-wife had to endure invetro in order to have children. As far as I know they had 3 kids this way.

Now he has had one more and another on the way? No one can be sure if this was a natural fertilization or an invetro unless there is some press release?

Anyhow If it is natural I guess his Swimmers got some "P" from the Ferrari?

TRENDING THREADS