• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Strongest Team in the Vuelta

Strongest team in the vuelta

• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Which is strongest team in the vuelta in your opinion?

I hate to say it but sky...

Edit: Ignore the other thread and yes I messed it up pretty badly.

May 19, 2011
Visit site
Miburo said:
Which is strongest team in the vuelta in your opinion?

I hate to say it but sky...

Edit: Ignore the other thread and yes I messed it up pretty badly.

SKY for sure

and there is realistic chance they are going to win all 3 GT next year.

May 19, 2011
Visit site
Afrank said:
Sky obviously, they have all the money to buy all the best riders.

No way they bought the best riders, just look at their results before they join the sky. (Cav is an exception, rumor is OPQS actually offered way more money, but Cav chose SKY and rumor is he is going to leave SKY soon:rolleyes:).

I would say their success is due to their unique and innovative training methods and SKY riders' none matched dedication.:eek:

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
maxmartin said:
No way they bought the best riders, just look at their results before they join the sky. (Cav is an exception, rumor is OPQS actually offered way more money, but Cav chose SKY and rumor is he is going to leave SKY soon:rolleyes:).

I would say their success is due to their unique and innovative training methods and SKY riders' none matched dedication.:eek:

They offered Froome a lot of money to stay ;) He was going to sign for Lampre at the start of the Vuelta.

TRENDING THREADS