• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Suggestion: change name of The Clinic to "TMZ"

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
If it's informed rumor; why not? If it's manufactured bullsh*t we may as well
start the UNFOUNDED RUMOR SECTOR and just lie and argue because we have time on our hands.

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Oldman said:
If it's informed rumor; why not? If it's manufactured bullsh*t we may as well
start the UNFOUNDED RUMOR SECTOR and just lie and argue because we have time on our hands.
that is the Public Strategies MO Oldman. Just bullsh!t

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
blackcat said:
that is the Public Strategies MO Oldman. Just bullsh!t

Why not give them a designated repository? On the promise they play with themselves quietly, practice safe "social games" and don't wake the neighbors.

A

Anonymous

WonderLance said:
i am posting here to raise my post count in the hope that people will take me more seriously.

We couldn't possibly take you more seriously.

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I'd agree to this name change. I mean as a long time reader I'm more than positive that people read here and run with the stories they see here and use their "cycling" knowledge to impress their group ride.

Apr 9, 2009
Visit site
xFrankyBx said:
I'd agree to this name change. I mean as a long time reader I'm more than positive that people read here and run with the stories they see here and use their "cycling" knowledge to impress their group ride.

Yes. As a long time reader I remember when people "ran" with that story that Ullrich was implicated in Puerto, or that Landis tested positive, or that Rasmussen was kicked out of the Tour, or that Vino tested positive, or that ...well, who knows what the next unfounded sensational rumor is.

May 15, 2010
Visit site
I dunno about being taken seriously, but .....

WonderLance said:
i am posting here to raise my post count in the hope that people will take me more seriously.

I dunno about that whole being taken seriously thing. Let us know how that works out for you. But I do wonder how on earth your posts could be any more awesome. I feel like I am the 90 pound weakling at the carnival that swings the big hammer to try and ring the bell and it goes about halfway up, and then you step up and ring the bell so hard it scares the kids on the merry go round.

TRENDING THREADS