• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Suggestion: Change "Professional Road Cycling" Forum name to "TmZ"

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
seriously! Twin blondes? A single testicle? If the name change suggestion is a slam on TmZ, I won't apologize, after all I just change the channel (but still snicker if I stop in here while surfing)

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
montagna lunga said:
seriously! Twin blondes? A single testicle? If the name change suggestion is a slam on TmZ, I won't apologize, after all I just change the channel (but still snicker if I stop in here while surfing)

About as funny as a baby with cancer.
stick to your day job feller.

May 13, 2009
Visit site
montagna lunga said:
seriously! Twin blondes? A single testicle? If the name change suggestion is a slam on tmz, i won't apologize, after all i just change the channel (but still snicker if i stop in here while surfing)

lmao:D:D:D

May 5, 2010
Visit site
montagna lunga said:
Um...my day job doesn't pay me to surf around and trash-talk folks who make a living at my favorite sport...how 'bout yours?

A couple of the riders make my favourite sport a mockery and something that will never be taken seriously outside the hard core cycling fan

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
Sydney Sider said:
A couple of the riders make my favourite sport a mockery and something that will never be taken seriously outside the hard core cycling fan
Um, sorry...but the mockery you allude to is generally (and utterly) lost on folks outside the hardcore fan base!