• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Survey!!!

A

Anonymous

Okay, it was gone and now it returned. I TOOK THE FOOKING SURVEY!!!!
I am going to post a new thread every day about it here. In a week, I am going to post a thread about it every day in all of the Road forums. A week from that I am going to post a thread about it twice per day all of the road forums. The week after that I move to three threads.

Stop the freaking survey or at least fix it so that those of us who ACTUALLY TOOK YOUR FOOKING SURVEY ARE NOT BOTHERED ANYMORE!!!!!!

Mar 5, 2009
Visit site
Thoughtforfood said:
Okay, it was gone and now it returned. I TOOK THE FOOKING SURVEY!!!!
I am going to post a new thread every day about it here. In a week, I am going to post a thread about it every day in all of the Road forums. A week from that I am going to post a thread about it twice per day all of the road forums. The week after that I move to three threads.

Stop the freaking survey or at least fix it so that those of us who ACTUALLY TOOK YOUR FOOKING SURVEY ARE NOT BOTHERED ANYMORE!!!!!!

Hey Thoughtforfood. Sorry for the issue you're having. The survey pop up is controlled by a cookie. Any chance you are disallowing cookies from us or from Doubleclick? Or blocking the ads (whic are being served for us by Doubleclick as is the survey box). The survey ad popping back up may be a consequences of security settings that disallow cookies on your end and not someting we can do anything about.

A

Anonymous

SteveMedcroft said:
Hey Thoughtforfood. Sorry for the issue you're having. The survey pop up is controlled by a cookie. Any chance you are disallowing cookies from us or from Doubleclick? Or blocking the ads (whic are being served for us by Doubleclick as is the survey box). The survey ad popping back up may be a consequences of security settings that disallow cookies on your end and not someting we can do anything about.

No, I have looked into all of that, and there is nothing security/cookie wise that is causing it that I can find. I defaulted, and checked the settings, and I am not blocking anything.

A

Anonymous

This afternoon, it isn't showing, so I guess it is finding the cookie?

A

Anonymous

might be my problem.. my machine blocks pretty much anything to do with doubleclick :(

A

Anonymous

Dunno, i took it to make it go away so i just clicked on any old answers.. Was only taking it to try and get rid of the thing..