• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Tadej Pogačar discussion thread

Page 101 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Pog lacked another gear at the end today. It's possible that yesterday affected him here. Anyway, good to see him fighting for top places again. He should be one of the favourites for Lombardia.
Yes seemed he gave up that third at the last minute and rogluc just blew him Alameda and Yates away completely. That said I definitely think he will find it if in the same position this weekend. UAE team was working for him for sure so they can do a lot to help

Reactions: Sandisfan
Not a bad race at all today, probably just missing a bit of legs from yesterday's effort.
At the end it nearly seemed like he let Almeida have 3d place.

FBBiM9pVEAw9Zbb

Riding himself into form to peak in the race this weekend if it goes to plan.

I feel like Pog hasnt pushed himself and dug deep in these races. Saving that little bit of extra for the most important race. Question is if he can beat Roglic who is in super-form.

We will see. :)

Checking the online "mood" among other fanbases before Lombardia tells the same story, i.e. there's a belief all these riders like Pogacar are building peak form for Saturday.

But there can be only one winner & the rest will go home empty handed from these Italian autumn classics.

• Wow
Yessss! Woke up late after a long night with 59km to go was NOT disappointed. To everyone here who was confident in regaining this form, tha k you. Now just sad for the end of season. But that was sooooo awesome to watch, even if it was only 60 km of it

TRENDING THREADS