• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Tadej Pogačar discussion thread

Page 105 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Out and about with his GF (now fiancee)
This was absolutely hilarious. Electric bikes on the Champs-Elysees... on Urska's Instagram she asks him while passing the Eiffel tower in a french accent "Is this your first time in Paris?" Just another reason to love both of them... having fun and joking around at the end of the season.
I'm really looking forward to the women's tour this year too.

This was absolutely hilarious. Electric bikes on the Champs-Elysees...

I thought electric bikes were for cycling weaklings but if Pogi rides it then I can try as well!

BTW CN published an article describing 10 "contenders" for the Tour:

Well, only the guys in the picture are contenders plus there are maybe 2-3 other guys who could win the Tour if something unexpected happens to the real contenders. But not 10.

Reactions: Sandisfan
New aero position called "the thinking man"

FCEFVToXMAEVSA6

I think he and his team are in UAE for some training and other stuff

--9DeVm7

TRENDING THREADS