• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tattooed Swedish devil girls sexually molest cyclist

May 13, 2009
Visit site
Alright not sure how true this is, but it isn't April 1st, and I thought it was hilarious.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/07/16/devil_girls/

Swedish cops are on the look-out for a quintet of tattooed girls who dragged a 50-year-old man off his bicycle, pulled down his trousers and smalls and "sexually molested" the poor bloke.

The incident happened on 8 July in Örebro, central Sweden, the Aftonbladet newspaper reports. One of the gang - described as 5' 7" tall and with "tattoos on her forearms" - grabbed his bike's rack and brought the victim to the ground.

Having had their evil way, the five assailants made good their escape. The man was "not otherwise beaten or physically assaulted".

Police spokeswoman Annika Haaster rightly described the attack as "downright unusual". In the hope that members of the public might help identify the tattooed ambush vixens, she concluded: "Perhaps there are others who’ve had the same thing happen to them.

edit: sorry this should have gone in the general section

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
amp300 said:
Alright not sure how true this is, but it isn't April 1st, and I thought it was hilarious.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/07/16/devil_girls/

Swedish cops are on the look-out for a quintet of tattooed girls who dragged a 50-year-old man off his bicycle, pulled down his trousers and smalls and "sexually molested" the poor bloke.

The incident happened on 8 July in Örebro, central Sweden, the Aftonbladet newspaper reports. One of the gang - described as 5' 7" tall and with "tattoos on her forearms" - grabbed his bike's rack and brought the victim to the ground.

Having had their evil way, the five assailants made good their escape. The man was "not otherwise beaten or physically assaulted".

Police spokeswoman Annika Haaster rightly described the attack as "downright unusual". In the hope that members of the public might help identify the tattooed ambush vixens, she concluded: "Perhaps there are others who’ve had the same thing happen to them.

edit: sorry this should have gone in the general section

Even as we speak I am booking a plane ticket to Stockholm and a Scanrail reservation to Örebro. I am hoping that one of the assailants might be this girl

cover.jpg
[/QUOTE]

woof woof

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I have a hard time picturing a middle aged swedish man walking into a police station and saying he was sexually assaulted by a gang of swedish devil girls.
I mean how do you do that with a straight face?
"excuuuuse me i was yust yang raped by som devil yirls...":p

May 27, 2009
Visit site
Marketing

BroDeal said:
In other news, bike shops all over Sweden were swamped by men looking to take up the sport. A salesman at Bork Bork Bork Bikes said, "I have never seen anything like it. We sold out of everything in half a day."

Hello,

I am reminded of the bike shop employee who commented to me about those saddles designed to lower the risk of impotence: They've got the marketing down on these - they appeal to a man at his weakest point.

Irenaeus

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
I used to work in this town. Worked there for ages in the winter then one time I had to go there in the summer. Walked down the street to the office and by the flats on the grass verge were a group of Swedish women sun bathing.

This never happened to me while I was there but now thinking of making another trip :D

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
sherer said:
I used to work in this town. Worked there for ages in the winter then one time I had to go there in the summer. Walked down the street to the office and by the flats on the grass verge were a group of Swedish women sun bathing.

This never happened to me while I was there but now thinking of making another trip :D

I would imagine a spike in tourism there very soon :D
Scandinavians can be just as gullible as americans of Scandinavian descent(read, me)
When i was fresh out of high school i had the opportunity to go to Norway,
all my friends were so jealous because i would be in a country filled with sex starved women. Lucky me! No more of these American prudes, i was gonna score big time. I got to Norway and moved in with my host family who had a son my age. The very first day this kid says
"Is it really true that you can walk down any street in america and pick out your favourite women and she will have sex with you? Not like these stupid Norwegian girls..."
"oh crap not here too?"
the day my bubble burst, sigh:(

sherer said:

maybe we can get a group rate:cool:

Jul 31, 2009
Visit site
BroDeal said:
In other news, bike shops all over Sweden were swamped by men looking to take up the sport. A salesman at Bork Bork Bork Bikes said, "I have never seen anything like it. We sold out of everything in half a day."

Ha, very witty! :D