• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Tb500

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
9000ft said:
Wow, if one is to believe the clinic, this must be widespread and everybody is mega dosing. Not only that but it's Pretty much Brunyeel and Armstrong conspiring to make this widely available thus making themselves richer in the process.

Shocking I tell you, shocking, and no one would know if it weren't for all the experts with unassailable inside information in the clinic.

LOL

Former team doctor of Baqué, Kaiku, Liberty portugués and Xacobeo Galicia (list comes from an article in ABC), Alberto Beltrán, has just been arrested in Spain, accused of trafficking in, among other things, AICAR and TB-500.

This is widespread and everybody is mega dosing.

LOL

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
Paco_P said:
Former team doctor of Baqué, Kaiku, Liberty portugués and Xacobeo Galicia (list comes from an article in ABC), Alberto Beltrán, has just been arrested in Spain, accused of trafficking in, among other things, AICAR and TB-500.

This is widespread and everybody is mega dosing.

LOL

Where's the Armstrong Brunyeel connection? I'm sure there has to be an Armstrong Brunyeel connection. Those two are the biggest drug traffickers in cycling.

So...

What about the Omega Pharma effect?
Last year Lotto rode as mad dogs all season.
This season Omega Pharma moved to Quickstep..and look, they win everything

I say
tb500.png

The Omega Pharma effect :D

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
BotanyBay said:
Anyone know "Captain" John Hatchitt? 78th place at the 2012 USA Cycling So Cal Cup Crit Series (against juniors & masters). Gotta get me some EPO Boosters too! (I have no doubt I can get 74th place and thoroughly SERVE him).

He is on the boost brah.... You might have to get with the boost to make 78th place. Besides he is now able to push a big gear without getting tired. I wonder if he is using 140mm cranks? :D

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
Glenn_Wilson said:
He is on the boost brah.... You might have to get with the boost to make 78th place. Besides he is now able to push a big gear without getting tired. I wonder if he is using 140mm cranks? :D

Anyone who takes a product called "EPO BOOST" is a complete and utter tool. For starters, the EPO doesn't make one fast; It's the RBCs (that EPO stimulates prodiction of) that does it. So why even bother to bring the name EPO into the picture at all?

Because Hatchitt is a complete and utter masters-fattie tool.

BotanyBay said:
Anyone who takes a product called "EPO BOOST" is a complete and utter tool. For starters, the EPO doesn't make one fast; It's the RBCs (that EPO stimulates prodiction of) that does it. So why even bother to bring the name EPO into the picture at all?

The body makes EPO naturally, and boosting EPO above natural levels gives a performance boost, right? The name "EPO BOOST" sounds like good marketing to me.

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
KingsMountain said:
The body makes EPO naturally, and boosting EPO above natural levels gives a performance boost, right? The name "EPO BOOST" sounds like good marketing to me.

1) to artifically boost EPO above normal levels would be DOPING. To artificially stimulate the body's ability to create natural EPO would be a doping process too. So by admitting to the taking of such a product, this rider should be subject to doping rules (in my opinion).

2) To piggyback one's name off of an illegal product is (in my view) unethical. To attach one's name as an endorsement of the product is just smacking of "tooldom" in my view.

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
BotanyBay said:
1) to artifically boost EPO above normal levels would be DOPING. To artificially stimulate the body's ability to create natural EPO would be a doping process too. So by admitting to the taking of such a product, this rider should be subject to doping rules (in my opinion).

2) To piggyback one's name off of an illegal product is (in my view) unethical. To attach one's name as an endorsement of the product is just smacking of "tooldom" in my view.

I am going to …go ahead and agree with both of the points you have made in this post.

The Masters cycling and running are full of folks who are boosting. In my opinion.
I am sure that the Triathlon scene has not changed any in the past 30 years so from what I know they have the largest problem with doping. In my opinion.

The person I mentioned in my post that is endorsing the EPOboost made it into the US men’s Olympic qualifier this year for the Marathon. I watched the race live since it was right here in my back yard and it was a double loop. Made for some good fan support. Dude is a tool for putting his name on a product like this.

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
Glenn_Wilson said:
I am going to …go ahead and agree with both of the points you have made in this post.

The Masters cycling and running are full of folks who are boosting. In my opinion.
I am sure that the Triathlon scene has not changed any in the past 30 years so from what I know they have the largest problem with doping. In my opinion.

The person I mentioned in my post that is endorsing the EPOboost made it into the US men’s Olympic qualifier this year for the Marathon. I watched the race live since it was right here in my back yard and it was a double loop. Made for some good fan support. Dude is a tool for putting his name on a product like this.

I'm going to submit the link to USADA. If they claim that their product stimulates additional RBC production through the increase of "natural" EPO, then they're talking about doping. And anyone who admits to buying such a product is akin to being a doper. A shame, really, as I doubt that this stupid product actually stimulates anything except for a particular bank account in La Jolla, CA.

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Just did a little googling and reading about tb500.

Stumbled into some bodybuilding forums discussing the right dosage and "who knew who" was taking it and what were their results, etc., etc.

Those people are stone cold crazy.

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
cat6cx said:
Just did a little googling and reading about tb500.

Stumbled into some bodybuilding forums discussing the right dosage and "who knew who" was taking it and what were their results, etc., etc.

Those people are stone cold crazy.

There is a fortune to be made off of people's petty desires.

I know someone who runs a cheerleading training program for middle-school girls hoping to "make the squad" once they hit high school. The business is a literal gold mine.