• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Team Visma - Lease a Bike

Page 85 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Most interesting point from that would be to know whose preferences get priority in the pecking order.
I don't think there's that much of a pecking order. If one of them clearly says "I wanna go Giro" i think they get it, if they both want Tour they both go to the Tour, where Vingegaard is gonna be #1. I do think if one of them goes Giro they will be expected to double up and domestique in the Tour. Van Aert probably also gets a choice, but for him the difference is probably more freedom in the Giro.

I don't think any of them will suddenly demand sole leadership or ask to go Giro/Vuelta or something like that.

I don't think there's that much of a pecking order. If one of them clearly says "I wanna go Giro" i think they get it, if they both want Tour they both go to the Tour, where Vingegaard is gonna be #1. I do think if one of them goes Giro they will be expected to double up and domestique in the Tour. Van Aert probably also gets a choice, but for him the difference is probably more freedom in the Giro.

I don't think any of them will suddenly demand sole leadership or ask to go Giro/Vuelta or something like that.
Leaves a critical choice for Roglič at this phase of his career.

And a new addition from Bahrain team, the Slovenian Jan Tratnik

FklmiOSXwAIyJHt

New bikes, with SRAM and Wahoo Speedplay pedals

Medium-Fiets-en-drivetrain-2023-1.webp

Medium-Fiets-en-drivetrain-2023.webp

Team presentation

CORVOS_00035001-008-e1671722708316.jpg

TRENDING THREADS