• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

TELEVISION COVERAGE AVAILABLE IN AUSTRALIA?

Jul 15, 2020
Visit site
I have been spoilt by the extensive Eurosport coverage of Professional Cycling over recent years.
How or where can I connect to watch Professional Cycling Events from throughout the World, whilst I am living in Western Australia?

I have been spoilt by the extensive Eurosport coverage of Professional Cycling over recent years.
How or where can I connect to watch Professional Cycling Events from throughout the World, whilst I am living in Western Australia?

SBS free to air television always shows the Tour De France (every stage live), and in recent years also the Vuelta. The monuments and some one week races too. Unfortunately we haven't seen the Giro in a few years.

Apr 17, 2019
Visit site
Eurosport is available in Australia on Fetch. You can purchase a Fetch box (or free from iinet) and then sign up for a subscription to Eurosport for $8.99 per month.