The Book is on the way

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
13,250
1
0
MellowJohnny said:
LA and Doug Brinkley - I see from the tweet:(
While that might allow Sally to finally get off her knees what makes you believe there is a book on the way?
 
Aug 2, 2010
217
0
0
irongrl said:
Brinkley is legit. He would never sacrifice his rep for LA's lies.

Who's left (among notable writers) who believes LA anymore? Sally Jenkins? Her reputation is shot, thanks to Lance. Only idiots will believe anything Sally says. Rick Reilly? Buzz Bissinger? Great writers in their day. But they are foreever tainted as LA hacks. Way to go, Lance.
 
May 25, 2009
332
0
0
Page Mill Masochist said:
Brinkley is legit. He would never sacrifice his rep for LA's lies.

Who's left (among notable writers) who believes LA anymore? Sally Jenkins? Her reputation is shot, thanks to Lance. Only idiots will believe anything Sally says. Rick Reilly? Buzz Bissinger? Great writers in their day. But they are foreever tainted as LA hacks. Way to go, Lance.
Sally continues to toe the "Lance is a good person [if you only knew him like I know him]" which makes me sick--just be a woman and admit you got duped!
 
Aug 18, 2012
1,171
0
0
oldschoolnik said:
Sally continues to toe the "Lance is a good person [if you only knew him like I know him]" which makes me sick--just be a woman and admit you got duped!
So you think she was duped, rather than being complicit in the lie?
 
Oct 1, 2010
320
0
0
Briant_Gumble said:
So you think she was duped, rather than being complicit in the lie?
I'd like to give her the benefit of the doubt rather than believe she knew at the time she was writing fiction. It would be nice if she'd admit being duped, though.
 
Sep 5, 2009
1,239
0
0
reptar said:
Forward by Grey Manrod?
You obviously need some basic schooling about the Grey Manrod ("GM") global professional legal juggernaut.

The principals of the GM national and international operation are Sigmund Manrod and Chade O. Grey. Sigmund runs the Landis file and is the media spokesman. See below flowchart.



 

ASK THE COMMUNITY

Latest posts