• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The Book is on the way

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
irongrl said:

Brinkley is legit. He would never sacrifice his rep for LA's lies.

Who's left (among notable writers) who believes LA anymore? Sally Jenkins? Her reputation is shot, thanks to Lance. Only idiots will believe anything Sally says. Rick Reilly? Buzz Bissinger? Great writers in their day. But they are foreever tainted as LA hacks. Way to go, Lance.

May 25, 2009
Visit site
Page Mill Masochist said:
Brinkley is legit. He would never sacrifice his rep for LA's lies.

Who's left (among notable writers) who believes LA anymore? Sally Jenkins? Her reputation is shot, thanks to Lance. Only idiots will believe anything Sally says. Rick Reilly? Buzz Bissinger? Great writers in their day. But they are foreever tainted as LA hacks. Way to go, Lance.

Sally continues to toe the "Lance is a good person [if you only knew him like I know him]" which makes me sick--just be a woman and admit you got duped!

Sep 5, 2009
Visit site
thehog said:
Hopefully its good as Virenque's 1999 "My Truth".

Or this well known book

landis_positively_false.jpg

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
oldschoolnik said:
Sally continues to toe the "Lance is a good person [if you only knew him like I know him]" which makes me sick--just be a woman and admit you got duped!

So you think she was duped, rather than being complicit in the lie?

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Briant_Gumble said:
So you think she was duped, rather than being complicit in the lie?

I'd like to give her the benefit of the doubt rather than believe she knew at the time she was writing fiction. It would be nice if she'd admit being duped, though.

Sep 5, 2009
Visit site
reptar said:
Forward by Grey Manrod?

You obviously need some basic schooling about the Grey Manrod ("GM") global professional legal juggernaut.

The principals of the GM national and international operation are Sigmund Manrod and Chade O. Grey. Sigmund runs the Landis file and is the media spokesman. See below flowchart.

jzv6mf.jpg

juw9at.jpg

TRENDING THREADS