• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The Case for Contador

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
hrotha said:
Do you have a link?

And no, by my logic Lance was a doper, because he didn't test positive (although he did, but just for argument's sake), but truckloads of other cyclists did (including everyone he beat). Meat is not regularly testing positive for clen, let alone Contador's own steak.

Dopers are not regularly testing positive, so you still don't make sense. Kohl passed a 100 tests while being doped beyond imagination. Just because the meat isn't regularly tested positive for Clen doesn't mean it doesn't contain Clen.

And I don't have a link right now, but it came up somewhere in the very first Contador doped thread(the idiotic one made by the only fan of Cadel)

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
fatandfast said:
On Eurosport the Prince of Asturias is giving out awards for sports and I don't see Alberto is he up there?

No. There's only one award for sports and this year is for the football national team.

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
El Pistolero said:
Dopers are not regularly testing positive, so you still don't make sense. Kohl passed a 100 tests while being doped beyond imagination. Just because the meat isn't regularly tested positive for Clen doesn't mean it doesn't contain Clen.

And I don't have a link right now, but it came up somewhere in the very first Contador doped thread(the idiotic one made by the only fan of Cadel)

Man. You guys are behaving like angry Lance fans.

Maybe Ferrari is administering the doping to the cattle?

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
scribe said:
Man. You guys are behaving like angry Lance fans.

Maybe Ferrari is administering the doping to the cattle?

I'm thinking the cattle isn't tested as well as pro cyclists :)

And you know, it's Spain. Whole country is a big mess. Wouldn't surprise me that farmers use forbidden products on their cattle. It's the only West European country where farming is still really important. Well, together with Portugal.

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
El Pistolero said:

Kohl was clean ffs.

El Pistolero said:
I'm thinking the cattle isn't tested as well as pro cyclists :)

And you know, it's Spain. Whole country is a big mess. Wouldn't surprise me that farmers use forbidden products on their cattle. It's the only West European country where farming is still really important. Well, together with Portugal.

Really??? I would wager a small bet Belgium has more pigs than people.

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
JRTinMA said:
Really??? I would wager a small bet Belgium has more pigs than people.

Belgium was the first industrialized country besides England. But I'm not expecting to find intelligence on this forum, so I'll take your money then.

El Pistolero said:
Belgium was the first industrialized country besides England. But I'm not expecting to find intelligence on this forum, so I'll take your money then.

Belgium was the first if you ignore England. Good one but try Belgium was the second... If true your comment says nothing about pigs db. I know how to fix this, Contador is clean. All those doping red flags I pointed out are dumb. Ok, peace and love db.

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
JRTinMA said:
Belgium was the first if you ignore England. Good one but try Belgium was the second... If true your comment says nothing about pigs db. I know how to fix this, Contador is clean. All those doping red flags I pointed out are dumb. Ok, peace and love db.

Meh, learn to read.

You completely missed the point as well anyway. But people always start to lay the focus elsewhere when someone proves them wrong.

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
SpeedWay said:
That one's easy - they can't help themselves - like obsessed girls talking about their boy toy. Most likely a mild form of coprolalia due to LA's total and complete dominance of their mind.

Dude, if you understood the art of nuance you would have realized RaceRadio's posting was in and of itself, a slam on Armstrong :D

May 11, 2009
Visit site
I have not been keeping up with the Alberto investigation but I thought I read that the German lab that found drug traces used a yet to be certified testing method/equipment. So how can this be used against him?

Is my recollection on the test wrong?

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
avanti said:
I have not been keeping up with the Alberto investigation but I thought I read that the German lab that found drug traces used a yet to be certified testing method/equipment. So how can this be used against him?

Is my recollection on the test wrong?

Plasticizer test isn't valid yet. Clenbuterol positive is legitimate

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
hrotha said:
Contador's mother speaks!

(Of course she didn't mention Santa in the original quote, she referred to the Three Wise Men; cultural translations is just how I roll)

How much rabitt is in the diet of a typical Spanish athlete? From what I've heard the Easter Bunny is cranking BIG time; not only clen, but some of the nastier meds as well...

Just saying that you can never be too sure...

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
1985-kelly-lebrock-lg.jpg

guys, 25 years from now it won't matter

Kelly_LeBrock_4.jpg