• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The Chewbacca Defense Fun

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
ChewbaccaD said:
And usually completely warranted...maybe if I become a judge, they'll respect my authoriti.

sp203_chickenlover_zps76859eb2.jpg

:D

May 27, 2012
Visit site
Zam_Olyas said:
Will you be an attorney for that mustache guy for germania so that folks could mention him and joke about him in a forum?

:D

There are some people even I wouldn't represent.:D

However, there is a guy from Texas that needs the advice of someone who doesn't kiss his a$$ every day, so if he needs good counsel, I'm available.

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Granville57 said:
a32cdeae2f350aaec9818712f8ecf215e5.png

Congrats, dude! :D

OOhaahahahahaha! Hehehehehe! Omg, Oh, excuse me. ah, ahem, ag, I couldna help meself. Ah. There. I think I've caught me breath now.

Messr Chewie: I dinna think I'm yer favorite community member. Still, ye have my respect, and ye sheld knew that, as I've sed it often enough. I think ye'll do well in a job that is a gunslinger for words. You've got the knack, ye do. If you do good, on top of that - well, the world will be a better place, for sure.

Blessings to ya.

May 27, 2012
Visit site
hiero2 said:
OOhaahahahahaha! Hehehehehe! Omg, Oh, excuse me. ah, ahem, ag, I couldna help meself. Ah. There. I think I've caught me breath now.

Messr Chewie: I dinna think I'm yer favorite community member. Still, ye have my respect, and ye sheld knew that, as I've sed it often enough. I think ye'll do well in a job that is a gunslinger for words. You've got the knack, ye do. If you do good, on top of that - well, the world will be a better place, for sure.

Blessings to ya.

Thanks! And I don't dislike you in any way, in fact, I completely respect someone who can insult me in a way that makes me know I'm being insulted, but not really understand the insult because it's several levels above my intelligence.:)

Cheers.

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
ChewbaccaD said:
Thanks! And I don't dislike you in any way, in fact, I completely respect someone who can insult me in a way that makes me know I'm being insulted, but not really understand the insult because it's several levels above my intelligence.:)

Cheers.

Aye, always with a friendly smile, always! And, I am perfectly aware that turnabout is fair play!

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
Re: Re:

mewmewmew13 said:
ChewbaccaDefense said:
I'm also now a member of the California bar...and I feel pretty certain that I'll never take another bar exam.
Chewie! I think you have gone above and beyond :)
enjoy yourself now...make some $ and do some great mtb'ing and hiking! you earned it

....file this under lest we forget....if you are out listening in Chewie, hope things is going good....and looking forward to your return....

Cheers

TRENDING THREADS