• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The Cycling Betting Thread

Page 69 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
2qkuyqq.png

Reminds me of that day I hit Jesus Herrada in Dauphine and and I played significantly higher. Unfortunately, I played low at the start of the season... what a day on the office tho!

Hello guys! This is my first post here so I guess I should tell you a few thinks about me. Cycling is one of my biggest passions along with basketball and betting. I am betting on the NBA for 4 years now and I can actually say that I am pretty good at that. Recently I started to try some bets on cycling too and the results were not that bad so I guessed sharing my picks here won't hurt.

So for today I have:

Paris Nice:

Simon Yates over Poels at 2.55 -50 units
Gallopin over Konrad 1.87 -80 units
Teuns over Martin 2.34 - 40 units
Henao over Vuillermoz 1.75 -50 units

Tirreno:

Yates over Roglic 1.62 - 50 units
Thomas over Doumolin 1.42 - 80 units

You can check my tips at @houdinicycling on Twitter too.Cheers and good luck mates!

Good day yesterday, went 4-2. Crazy how Roglic was first and Yates second...

For toady I have:

P-N:

Wellens over Alaphilippe at 1.91 - 60 units
Teuns over Molard at 1.58 - 50 units

T-A:

Lopez over Landa at 3.0 - 40 units
Bardet over Uran at 1.9 - 60 units

My posts needs to be approved by a moderator for some reason so I guess that you guys can't see my picks before the stage starts... Hope that that will change soon so gonna keep post here.

P-A:

Konrad over Teuns 2.07 - 50 units

T-A

Bennet over Pozzovivo(1.66) - 50 units
Landa over Lopez(1.4) - 100 units
Nibali over Aru(1.84) - 60 units
Kelderman over Thomas(2.38) -50 units
Kwiatkowski over Benoot(1.52) - 80 units

I also have Kwiatkowski to win Tirreno at 1.5 - 150 units

Re:

ppanther92 said:
I have for now:

Barguil Top10 @10 William Hill
Barguil vs. Latour @1,94 Pinnacle
Valverde vs. Fuglsang @1,85 Pinnacle

Playing flat stakes, so 50€ is on every bet.
After this went rather well for the Tour last year, i am back for the Giro :D

Stage 1

Lutsenko vs. Haga @2,48 Pinnacle
Yates vs. Geniez @2,15 Pinnacle

Reason: the last kilometre is punchy, Lutsenko and Yates should like that. Lutsenko unfortunatly crashed out from the Ronde and didn't race since then. His early on form was superb though. Still a bit of a question mark, but for @2,48 it's worth the risk.

Aagain flat 50€, both on Pinnacle.

Tour de Yorkshire - Stage 2
The finish is rather interesting. 1.8 km with 8.2%. Thats a serious climb right there. Not too far away from climbs like the Mur de Huy. And therefore, riders who are doing good there should do good here:

Cras vs. Dunbar @2,07 Pinnacle
Pauwels EW @9/@3 Bet365

Giro d' Italia - Stage 4

Tough one. I don't think the final ramp is too difficult. But anyway:

Formolo vs. Bennett @2,05
Yates vs. Pinot @1,83
Henao vs. Kreuziger @2,37

All found at William Hill.

I am thinking about Betancur vs. Goncalves @2,37 too, but tend to leave this one as Goncalves is fast and in good form, with the opportunity to ride for himself. The odds seem nice, but Betancur is a bit of a question mark still.

Re:

ppanther92 said:
Giro d' Italia - Stage 4

Tough one. I don't think the final ramp is too difficult. But anyway:

Formolo vs. Bennett @2,05 :D
Yates vs. Pinot @1,83 :D
Henao vs. Kreuziger @2,37 :mad:

All found at William Hill.

I am thinking about Betancur vs. Goncalves @2,37 too, but tend to leave this one as Goncalves is fast and in good form, with the opportunity to ride for himself. The odds seem nice, but Betancur is a bit of a question mark still.

Kreuziger was really strong, but foremost Team Sky was extremely bad in general today.

Betancur would have been a win. Maybe i should show ,ore cojones the next time.

Giro d' Italia - Stage 5

Ulissi vs. Goncalves @2,20 William Hill
Battaglin/Ulissi/Bennett to win @4,08

The second bet is a combination of Battaglin @9, Ulissi @13 and Bennett @17. I don't think guys like Woods or Yates will win today. I can see Wellens or Sanchez with a late attack however. Also thought about Bilbao and Schachmann, but went for the higher odds and more risk.

Re:

ppanther92 said:
Giro d' Italia - Stage 5

Ulissi vs. Goncalves @2,20 William Hill
:mad:
Battaglin/Ulissi/Bennett to win @4,08 :D

The second bet is a combination of Battaglin @9, Ulissi @13 and Bennett @17. I don't think guys like Woods or Yates will win today. I can see Wellens or Sanchez with a late attack however. Also thought about Bilbao and Schachmann, but went for the higher odds and more risk.

Ulissi was way off, but Battaglin saved the day.