The Deceuninck - Quickstep Thread

Page 32 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I wonder if it wasn't meant that Almeida should be at the front of that climb and possibly why he waved desperately (or whatever he did) to someone further back in the group.

In short, I wonder if Masnada was the one that should have been at that front according to the original tactics.

Last edited:
Every time i checked the past few weeks/months, it was DQT on top... Maybe i was checking PCS instead of UCI, not sure now.
I think PCS. They were well ahead in that all season but around the time of the World Championships, Quickstep went ahead in UCI.
UCI rankings can fluctuate wildly as points can get deducted if the performance at the race was not as good as in last year's edition.
INEOS did well in the early part of the season as they won all those one week races where the Slovenians weren't riding ;)

I think PCS. They were well ahead in that all season but around the time of the World Championships, Quickstep went ahead in UCI.
UCI rankings can fluctuate wildly as points can get deducted if the performance at the race was not as good as in last year's edition.
INEOS did well in the early part of the season as they won all those one week races where the Slovenians weren't riding ;)
Ineos also was pretty decent in the giro :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts