• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The Gianni Moscon Bandwagon Jumping Thread

Page 33 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Re:

Dekker_Tifosi said:
3rd in Lombardy and 5th in PR. And top 10 WC ITT.

Wtf levels of all round at that age
And in the main attack at the WC. I consider his (and Alaphilippe's) performance in Bergen as a podium

Re: Re:

rata de sentina said:
franic said:
And in the main attack at the WC. I consider his (and Alaphilippe's) performance in Bergen as a podium
I don't think that counts, he had fresher legs than anyone else in the race.
Yeah, no. I doubt anyone would prefer crashing and having to catch up again with the bunch, and also move from the back to the very front within the peloton, even if he was assisted with a sticky bottle some of the way.

rick james said:
rata de sentina said:
JRanton said:
Extraordinary all-round talent.
Yes he has displayed an amazing array of douche talents. First the racism, then cheating and now thuggery (allegedly). We can only await 2018 with bated breath for Moscon's next brain snap.
Cut the cheating talk, it's a load of dog ****, riders do stuff like that all the time in the peloton

If it's not cheating, why do the Sky management/ds inform race officials when they witness it? Or do you mean it's only cheating when the other teams do it?

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
rick james said:
Cut the cheating talk, it's a load of dog ****, riders do stuff like that all the time in the peloton
I take it you disagree, which is fair enough. On the other hand your method of expressing yourself suggests you might be better off seeking out a cycling forum dedicated to juveniles.

Anyway he was DQ'd so it is in fact officially cheating whether you like or not.

TRENDING THREADS