• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The Gianni Moscon Bandwagon Jumping Thread

Page 41 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 12, 2018
Visit site
Re:

therealthing said:
Sky need to show him the door- of all the climbers in the Team they chose this clown who has now left Sky with one less domestique in their biggest race. G and Froome are going to be really pissed off.

I mean he was most importantly a rouler on flat. His most important job has been done in first two weeks. The gaps are so big Sky doesn't need to chase breaks at all. Shouldn't effect them much.

Especially as there are effectively 3 stages left he would be help.

Re:

rick james said:
never touched the guy, crap tour propaganda
DHgJK3KXsAAYlsx.jpg

If you are looking for a profile pic, this might be appropriate.

Re: Re:

MuskyOurSaviour said:
therealthing said:
Sky need to show him the door- of all the climbers in the Team they chose this clown who has now left Sky with one less domestique in their biggest race. G and Froome are going to be really pissed off.

I mean he was most importantly a rouler on flat. His most important job has been done in first two weeks. The gaps are so big Sky doesn't need to chase breaks at all. Shouldn't effect them much.

Especially as there are effectively 3 stages left he would be help.
Yes he was probably their least important domestique- if it was Kwiatkowski or Bernal they might be more worried.

DNP-Old said:
SafeBet said:
Hopefully he will be fired from Sky and suspended from road cycling for a long time.
Sky somehow fully endorse this guy. Remember that incident with Reza in I think Romandia? They suspended him for five weeks. Coincidentally, his schedule was empty in that period to begin with. :rolleyes:

Worse.

He had a 6 week break scheduled so when it happened people joked they'd suspend him for 5 weeks.
They suspended him for 5.5 weeks.

Zinoviev Letter said:
yaco said:
Well if Sky fires Moscon then I hope Mitchelton Scott is first in line to recruit him - This guy can win classics.

If I support a sports team, I generally prefer them not to sign racist thugs even if they are very talented.

You are hardly standing on the 'higher ground' using words like thugs - The strangest thing is the affected party Kevin Reza wants to get on with his life but some continually reference the issue - The bottom line is talented riders find teams.

yaco said:
Zinoviev Letter said:
yaco said:
Well if Sky fires Moscon then I hope Mitchelton Scott is first in line to recruit him - This guy can win classics.

If I support a sports team, I generally prefer them not to sign racist thugs even if they are very talented.

You are hardly standing on the 'higher ground' using words like thugs - The strangest thing is the affected party Kevin Reza wants to get on with his life but some continually reference the issue - The bottom line is talented riders find teams.

He’s just been thrown out of the Tour de France for violent behaviour. A rider has previously accused him of deliberately causing him to crash, although that allegation is unproven. So thug.

He has racially abused a coworker. So racist.

Neither word should be at all controversial to anyone except those looking to excuse racist thugs. Yes he’s talented, he’s also scum. Yes he will find a team, if Sky boots him, after all this is a sport dominated by people with all the ethical sense of hungry rats.

yaco said:
Zinoviev Letter said:
yaco said:

Zinoviev Letter doesn't need to do anything to put himself on the higher ground - Moscon puts himself roughly at the bottom of the Mariana Trench on his own.

Zinoviev Letter said:
yaco said:
Zinoviev Letter said:
yaco said:

He’s just been thrown out of the Tour de France for violent behaviour. A rider has previously accused him of deliberately causing him to crash, although that allegation is unproven. So thug.

He has racially abused a coworker. So racist.

Neither word should be at all controversial to anyone except those looking to excuse racist thugs. Yes he’s talented, he’s also scum. Yes he will find a team, if Sky boots him, after all this is a sport dominated by people with all the ethical sense of hungry rats.

you can't really call him a thug then

TRENDING THREADS