• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The league of extremely juvenile gentlemen

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
http://www.fartgreetings.com/viewjoke.asp?ID=1

draft_lens18293896module152385472photo_1313397028cats_laugh_at_fart_jokes.

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
daveinzambia said:
I like the signature, I once worked at a place where the previous guy told me before the interview that one of the directors likes to ask if i gave you a million dollars what would spend it on. if you want the job the answer is cars and large breasted women. I really enjoyed that job.

Was that a door to door bra salesman :D

May 6, 2009
Visit site
Scott SoCal said:
I'm being immature cause I'm angry cause I keep being called immature for no reason . I'm very mature.

I call it having a great personality. You call it being immature. I call you boring...

You can only be young once. But you can always be immature.

My signature is very mature.

Post of the day for mine.

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Sorry for showing up to THIS party late (I've been busy with immature persuits elsewhere). But, hey, I think that my "body of work" on this forum speaks for itself. Development that is arrested at the juvenile stage should be celebrated. Any group that will have me as a member...well, something like that.
Sign me up!