• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

There is a cyclist you may want to pay attention to, his name is Rigoberto Uran. Very young guy with the desired to finish first too. This is one my candidates to dress the pink jersey.:cool:

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
Nestor Raul Bogoya said:
There is a cyclist you may want to pay attention to, his name is Rigoberto Uran. Very young guy with the desired to finish first too. This is one my candidates to dress the pink jersey.:cool:

As long as he doesn't say "no mas" if he is getting a beat down when they get to the mountains

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
jonjungel said:
Well, he's been around for a few years. But still very young, yes... I think he has potential for a placing between 5. and 10.

Yup. Still way too young. He's yet to have any top results in mountain stages or time trials.

The potential is there to be a top rider, but he needs a few years to develop

Isn't he the same age as Mr Gesink and older than Schleckette, when he finish RU in the Giro?
Was heading for the young rider jersey in Tirreno-Adriatico, before a Gesinkesque mishap.
Good team in support. Might go close to the maglia bianca.....

TRENDING THREADS