• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

the "new look" of cyclingnews

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 15, 2009
Visit site
boo!

I don't like the new organization of the news or the race resuts new look. the two areas where CN was head and shoulders above the rest
:confused:

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
(initial) thumbs down!

What happened to full results (and stage details, and stage previews, and quick links to next or previous stage info)?

That was one of the main reasons I set cyclingnews.com as my homepage.

attn cyclingnews folks: Trying to make the site slicker, you seemingly forgot some of the great things you already provided.

It looks like they decreased the information density. It also looks like a reader will have to click on five or six times as many links as he used to.

Not having full results blows. There also does appear to be a start list for Suisse. No link for the previous year's results either.

Are they going to have all the current day's news in individual pages and news from older days combined into one page per day?

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
benpounder said:
What happened to full results (and stage details, and stage previews, and quick links to next or previous stage info)?

That was one of the main reasons I set cyclingnews.com as my homepage.

attn cyclingnews folks: Trying to make the site slicker, you seemingly forgot some of the great things you already provided.
Agreed, stage details section comes up blank and when the "news" tab is selected, it brings up "news editions" from April 14, 2009!

Tried to send a note via the "contacts" page earlier but the page was in lorem epsim (text placeholder) and now is offline, not a very smooth or professional launch so I won't be back for a bit...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS