• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The Next Step--Target Letters

Page 8 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
May 26, 2010
Visit site
Deagol said:
I agree with you, this company and others like it serve clients that have something to hide- they paint themselves as people with a talent for spin. But what they are is professional liars. I don’t know how anyone with a conscience could read that website and not get at least a little creeped-out, unless of course if a professional liars is exactly what you are looking for.

By the way (forgive my ignorance) who is Juan Pelota? I know I have seen that name outside this thread before, but can’t place it

Juan Pelota = One Ball ;)

Jan 29, 2010
Visit site
Barrus said:
I won't be making a new thread with those posts, as the deletion alone was already enough work

I was confused as heck reading through this thread when I kept seeing references to BPC, and then trying to figure out which poster it was. It wasn't until I saw that he'd been deleted that I was able to sort it all out in my head.

Would it be possible to somehow mark which threads have been trolled by BPC, and had posts removed? I'm thinking some sort of BPC emoticon that could be displayed next to the thread title?

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
WinterRider said:
I was confused as heck reading through this thread when I kept seeing references to BPC, and then trying to figure out which poster it was. It wasn't until I saw that he'd been deleted that I was able to sort it all out in my head.

Would it be possible to somehow mark which threads have been trolled by BPC, and had posts removed? I'm thinking some sort of BPC emoticon that could be displayed next to the thread title?

That would be perfect!

We could then determine who was towing the party line.

Those who don't could be stigmatized with a little sign on their posts. Dictating whether they would be worth listening to, or not.

We could even extrapolate it to the larger world. Put a little sticker on your passport. A sticker on your car.

Pretty soon I wouldn't have to listen to anyone who doesn't agree with me. Wouldn't that be a beautiful world?

WinterRider said:

Here is the CN Archive of all 60 Billrubin posts and corresponding threads:

http://forum.cyclingnews.com/search.php?searchid=841693

Though I think the posts to this thread have been deleted.

Race Radio said:
As the mierda is about to hit the fan this would be a perfect time to taunt the Fed's

Translation: Hey Jeff, how are the 4 Star hotels and business class? What more do you need?

This place is going to be nuts for the next few months.

NYVelocity had a good follow up:

"RT @billgifford: Taunting federal agents is never a bad idea"

"Armstrong and GWB, two douchebag Texans that mistake bad Spanish for wit"

"Juan is following the rules of the internet. If you tweet something twice it becomes true"

"And if you tweet it once in a foreign language it becomes true. It's a big time saver"

May 26, 2009
Visit site
TubularBills said:
5_MitigatingCrises.jpg

http://www.pstrategies.com/

Obviously there's no time for proofreading in the heat of hard fighting.

Mar 16, 2009
ellobodelmar.spaces.live.com
Race Radio said:
Look for a new wave of first time posters as soon as the indictments are issued. Livestrong is already put word out that it needs 21 new "Discover Lance" interns

http://www.internships.com/search/post/results?&company=lance&cid=SO_ST_TW_112410_HOTJOB_LANCE
This one sounds nice
New Media Intern
New Media interns will help the new media team with online projects and assist with LIVESTRONG's social networking. Tasks will include writing HTML for LIVESTRONG websites, creating web graphics, writing blogs, editing and uploading photo and video content and carrying out any other web related requests.

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
JMBeaushrimp said:
There sure have been an awful lot of low-post 'tards spouting the LA party line lately...

My 'favourite' on this forum was the thread "Warning for Lance fans".

Quite amazing thread posted just a couple of weeks before the Landis emails were public knowledge asking exisiting LA fans to retain faith in LA and look at quality sites like wiklepedia(!!) to help form a view on Armstrong.

In hindsight, it seems a pre-emptive move, so I would expect more of the same soon.

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Dr. Maserati said:
My 'favourite' on this forum was the thread "Warning for Lance fans".

Quite amazing thread posted just a couple of weeks before the Landis emails were public knowledge asking exisiting LA fans to retain faith in LA and look at quality sites like wiklepedia(!!) to help form a view on Armstrong.

In hindsight, it seems a pre-emptive move, so I would expect more of the same soon.

Ha, I read that post. Longtime lurker, indeed.
It sounds like BPC or the other poster who is still here.

As a sidenote: at 42 pages, it looks like everyone ignored Berzin's advice of not responding.

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
Deagol said:
Ha, I read that post. Longtime lurker, indeed.
It sounds like BPC or the other poster who is still here.

This guy used cut/paste a lot. Looking at that post, I see "I'm a Lance Armstrong fan who believes Lance is a freak of nature honed by his background and supported by his focus, methods and strong team"

I've read that quote (or a version of it) within the past few days in here.

You guys should rename him "Alfonse".
0.jpg

May 7, 2009
Visit site
BotanyBay said:
This guy used cut/paste a lot. Looking at that post, I see "I'm a Lance Armstrong fan who believes Lance is a freak of nature honed by his background and supported by his focus, methods and strong team"

I've read that quote (or a version of it) within the past few days in here.

You guys should rename him "Alfonse".
0.jpg

I'll bet cancer runs away terrified at the sight of that.
But, why is he wearing a helmet on the trainer ???

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
krebs303 said:
This one sounds nice
New Media Intern
New Media interns will help the new media team with online projects and assist with LIVESTRONG's social networking. Tasks will include writing HTML for LIVESTRONG websites, creating web graphics, writing blogs, editing and uploading photo and video content and carrying out any other web related requests.
hombre's son? a scion of Seghi?

http://www.google.ca/#hl=en&biw=128...f&aqi=g1&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&fp=f37ce9b060ca394

http://www.google.ca/#hl=en&biw=128...q=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&fp=f37ce9b060ca394

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Race Radio said:
Look for a new wave of first time posters as soon as the indictments are issued. Livestrong is already put word out that it needs 21 new "Discover Lance" interns

http://www.internships.com/search/post/results?&company=lance&cid=SO_ST_TW_112410_HOTJOB_LANCE

krebs303 said:
This one sounds nice
New Media Intern

hombre's son? a scion of Seghi?

http://www.google.ca/#hl=en&biw=128...f&aqi=g1&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&fp=f37ce9b060ca394

http://www.google.ca/#hl=en&biw=128...q=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&fp=f37ce9b060ca394

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
PRE-EMPTIVE MODERATION WARNING:

FYI, speculation about the legitimacy of named fellow posters in forum threads here is NOT acceptable. If you want to report users or have suspicions, pm the moderators. Our forum is not the place for a witch-hunt.

Francois the Postman said:
PRE-EMPTIVE MODERATION WARNING:

FYI, speculation about the legitimacy of named fellow posters in forum threads here is NOT acceptable. If you want to report users or have suspicions, pm the moderators. Our forum is not the place for a witch-hunt.

A Public Forum focused on casting doubt on the credibility of a transparent liar.

versus

The likelihood that the target would one-ball seed the dialogue to sway 'public' opinion?

Are you for real?

democracy = debate.

TRENDING THREADS