• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The No Spoilers Thread (aka I'm going to watch the race later, help me out)

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Netserk said:
As an idea, maybe we should do like in the Race design thread, and use the OP as a library post and then link to other library posts?

Good idea, I'll try to keep it updated with the links people post.

skidmark said:
anyone have yesterday's or today's giro stages? Thanks for all the other links, netserk.
Only shorter (last 20-30min) vids, which is more or less okay on a one-climb stage like today, but on a stage like yesterday, I'd prefer to see all three climbs myself, if I sought for no spoiler video of that stage.

20 minutes vid of the last 7.5km from yesterday

30 minutes vod of the last 10.5km from today

If you can wait longer, I'll link to longer recordings once I see any.

jaylew said:
Here is a complete video of today's stage in Italian. Be careful, though. If you're not very careful you'll see the name of the stage winner. :mad: Cover the area just below the video frame and click full screen and you should be ok.
Awesomeness! (other than the spoiler of the stage winner)

Fucking 4 hours of coverage of Saturday's stage to Montecopiolo!! (Beware of stage winner spoiler though)

Okay I am trying to get around it, so I can get the video and then hopefully upload it somewhere like Vimeo so it can be seen without any spoiler, but so far the closest I've come is: http://www.rai.it/dl/video/smooth/raisport/raisport_5852.xml :p So I don't really know what I'm doing, and would appreciate help from someone with more software knowledge.

Link to rai's full coverage of today's stage

Beware of stage winner spoiler! If you want to know where not to look:
xaEafHg.png

I saw netserk's post above about longer videos, but is there any chance someone has a longer video of stage 14 and 15? I see Zam posted 15, but it's the last 3 kms so I thought maybe it would be good to watch something longer...? Is it worth watching the second last climb of 14, or will a video of the end be fine?

skidmark said:
I saw netserk's post above about longer videos, but is there any chance someone has a longer video of stage 14 and 15? I see Zam posted 15, but it's the last 3 kms so I thought maybe it would be good to watch something longer...? Is it worth watching the second last climb of 14, or will a video of the end be fine?
If you put a hand on your screen where the stage winner is written (see picture in post 67), and then make the video full screen, I'd recommend rai.

4½ hours of stage 14: http://www.rai.tv/dl/RaiTV/programm...t-910e3bff-4064-44f8-98a8-15dffc44a58d&page=0

A little more than 3 hours of stage 15: http://www.rai.tv/dl/RaiTV/programm...t-910e3bff-4064-44f8-98a8-15dffc44a58d&page=0

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Can you (netserk or others) please post here a link to Rai full broadcast of todays stage??:)

I saw only a first third of the stage and I am impatient to see it.:)

TRENDING THREADS