• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The Official Oleg Tinkov thread.

For all the fun wildcard behaviour of cycling's favourite Russian Oligarch

408183_10151929175371808_318759109_n.jpg

http://www.cqranking.com/men/asp/gen/rider.asp?riderid=4517

I was thinking the other day: what's up Contador that can't find a normal team? Discovey was a Bruyneel thing, then Astana was just a nightmare and now even Saxo, that seemed a cool, relaxed team, is being taken by this freaking crazy guy...
He should just sign with Euskaltel and avoid TTT's for Christ sake :eek:

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
The guy is having a good time, and he just don´t give a s...what people think of him. But make no mistake, the guy is very intelligent, and can afford to be eccentric, and a nutt case when he choose to be, he´s living the life, toys around with his passion, p i s s off a few people and having a laugh at the same time, cool guy. :cool:

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
xrayvision said:
The guy is having a good time, and he just don´t give a s...what people think of him. But make no mistake, the guy is very intelligent, and can afford to be eccentric, and a nutt case when he choose to be, he´s living the life, toys around with his passion, p i s s off a few people and having a laugh at the same time, cool guy. :cool:

Very true the guy is pretty cool. I love reading his twitter haha

Like this one: "@MikaelBomholt I dont know if he eats doping every night before sex-stop asking me these ****"

haha ^^

TRENDING THREADS