• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The one and only Álvaro Hodeg thread

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I'm a very volatile person. :( If only I had a photo of Hodeg in a suit, the matter would be settled...
Okay, I'll try to keep the next one... for as long as possible (until I find a great Hodeg foto).
By the way, it doesn't really belong into Alvaro's thread, but trying to find a good photo with van Aert, van der Poel and Alaphilippe in it that fits into this circle, google first adds "girlfriend" to Alaphilippe and van der Poel and "hair" to van Aert. :oops:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: noob and Sandisfan
Sandisfan has an avatar!!

To stay on topic in this thread before answering on Avy I have decided to always hear in my head this riders name as Hodge! :)

P.S. this is from when my favorite NHL Hockey player (now) Thomas Hertl. It is a picture of him while he was still in his teens and he got this Picture taken at some store that had Minion mascots to drum up business.

P.S. His famous (limited at the time English skills) quote, during a very early in his career, post game on ice interview that showed his love for the sport.... "Fun Must Always Be."

• Love
Reactions: noob and BlueRoads
To stay on topic in this thread before answering on Avy I have decided to always hear in my head this riders name as Hodge! :)

P.S. this is from when my favorite NHL Hockey player (now) Thomas Hertl. It is a picture of him while he was still in his teens and he got this Picture taken at some store that had Minion mascots to drum up business.

P.S. His famous (limited at the time English skills) quote, during a very early in his career, post game on ice interview that showed his love for the sport.... "Fun Must Always Be."

I think Hodge is the very correct pronounciation. :)

Reactions: Sandisfan and noob

That's THE ultimate life goal quote :hearteyes:

Reactions: Sandisfan
Back on topic: do you think Hodeg is going to any GT as a sprinter?

No. To be honest I don't think so, happy to be proven wrong of course...
I suppose that for Giro and Tour they won't even bring a real sprinter. In fact I can't see UAE bringing a sprinter to the Vuelta either. :tearsofjoy: I don't know, you probably follow UAE more than I do, have they said anything about it?
I can see him going to some of the smaller Belgian classics, with some cobbles as well... And for the other smaller races they don't really have many guys - since they have a good part of the team for the GT GCs I could imagine them sending mainly the sprinters to those races, simply to get some wins under their belt that don't come from Pogacar or Almeida?
Pure speculation on my part.

Reactions: noob and Sandisfan
271015055_2671757056302632_3826486320607314127_n.jpg

TRENDING THREADS