• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The Presentation of ASTANA-2010

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
I hope the Astana team really really works for Contador. All the riders of Astana need to step up their performances this year to help Contador. He will need smart and great help to beat the Schlecks, Pharmastrong et al.

The media is portraying Astana as the underdog for the TDF. Nothing bad with it. I hope the Astana boys give a great surprise at the TDF and help Contador win again.

Go Contador ! Go Astana !

:)

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Iker_Baqueiro said:
I hope the Astana team really really works for Contador. All the riders of Astana need to step up their performances this year to help Contador. He will need smart and great help to beat the Schlecks, Pharmastrong et al.

The media is portraying Astana as the underdog for the TDF. Nothing bad with it. I hope the Astana boys give a great surprise at the TDF and help Contador win again.

Go Contador ! Go Astana !

:)

They should be fine unless some old ambitions get fired up with the founding rider. He's been a merc pro for awhile so that shouldn't happen. Either way Contador has the skills to win if healthy. Not saying anything everyone else knows but too bored to go to bed.

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
I think Vino will be a major tactical asset - Contador is not an Ullrich who couldn't respond to a Vino acceleration (regardless of what you feel about Vino attacking his team mates) - the way he rides will be ideally suited to Contador's fierce accelerations

TRENDING THREADS