• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

!!the real alberto contador is twitting!!!

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
ravens said:
I am hoping it is just for the benefit of the sponsors. I am not looking forward to a catfight on twitter this spring and summer. That would be horrible. Hopefully specialized/sponsors will just post the generic banal tweets.

haha, I lolled so hard!

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
ALBERTIÑO said:
Only can say that Contador will never reach the 2 million of followers that has Lance. HE problaby will be the GOAT bt never 2 million followers. Thats call "Carisma" and Ac doesnt have it. by the way Ac rock *** Lance when he wants.

Do you know how hard Lance worked to reach so many followers.
He's checking it everyday! :D
Since last summer, I started followin mr. armstrong too, just cuz I wanna know what kind of bul**** he was posting.

Alberto doesn't even care!

and what is carisma?? :rolleyes:

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
auscyclefan94 said:
family-guy.jpg

How do you know he is a family guy?

mm, is that a joke?? That's the first thing you see, btw he said it himself.

OK David bisbal, one of the best selling singers in spain??!

When I saw that he was hanging with Conta I thought WTF!!
I hate that guy.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
moi123 said:
mm, is that a joke?? That's the first thing you see, btw he said it himself.

OK David bisbal, one of the best selling singers in spain??!

When I saw that he was hanging with Conta I thought WTF!!
I hate that guy.

hint taken...:rolleyes:

progressor said:
Nothing screams out humble like that awesomely cool and modest pistol shooting thing he does :rolleyes:

Gilbert Arenas lost his job for doing the pistolero at an NBA game, of course he preceded that move by pulling a real pistol on teammate in the locker room. Now they are both suspended.

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Get back on topic please

We all know that contador has his own reasons to do the pistolero shooting thing.
No need to get other people into this.

SpeedWay said:
Because, like Tiger Woods, he's a nice guy. Tiger, amongst the suckers, had a 90%+ approval rating at one time. Trust me, this guy KNOWS he's a family guy just like all the suckers KNEW Woods was a family guy.

Alberto refers to the members of his family: his parents, brothers & his bloodline relatives.-BTW he hasn't started a family on his own- so your comment/comparison is meanless

Mar 14, 2009
Visit site
moi123 said:
Do you know how hard Lance worked to reach so many followers.
He's checking it everyday! :D
Since last summer, I started followin mr. armstrong too, just cuz I wanna know what kind of bul**** he was posting.

Alberto doesn't even care!

and what is carisma?? :rolleyes:

Albertiño show his Carisma in the road .. fighting against the rivals and reading race as well hw do.
Armstrong Twetter is 50% publicity 50% hypocresie

Oct 8, 2009
Visit site
I'm not a massive twitter fan - and following cyclists can be depressing, all those gorgeous photos of bike rides through the sunny hills of Italy and scrumptious coffees when it's pouring with rain and blowing a gale outside your own house and you haven't been able to get out on your bike for weeks :(

My favourite though is fakecav - a sort of Mark Cavendish alter ego, all swearing, crisps and stroppiness (well, he says he's a fake ;) now he does make me laugh. I'm still waiting on a toothache update though....

Mar 14, 2009
Visit site
ravens said:
I hate when they do that. What a total lack of humility. They ought to wait for the second place finisher and apologize.

u should go into another sport if u cant apreciate his performance. He speaks and show The "CARISMA" in the roads of TdF..- what do you follow?? the sportsman or the character ?? Tuned

ravens

BANNED
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
ALBERTIÑO said:
u should go into another sport if u cant apreciate his performance. He speaks and show The "CARISMA" in the roads of TdF..- what do you follow?? the sportsman or the character ?? Tuned

ummm.... i was joking.... didn't think there was any doubt so i didn't put the smiley... i am just gonna chalk it up to a possible language barrier. Sorry. It was said facetiously.

TRENDING THREADS