• The Cycling News forum is still looking to add volunteer moderators with. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders The Red Bull - Bora - Hansgrohe team thread

Page 32 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
qSV3p7k.png

What was expected in the beginning of the year? Is it solely Kämna missing?

I think that after an in-form Hindley (and Vlasov), what matters the most is flat support.
Beginning of the year, before the schedules were known it was said to have Kämna and Martinez. Hindley and Vlasov aren't bad, but nothing compared to UAE. And Visma was first also expected to have a better lineup, which they don't have now unfortunately.

Reactions: SHAD0W93
I think it isn't smart to put a lot of top climbers in the TDF team. You also need some bodyguards for the flat. Pog can do it on his own better then Roglic. The UAE team is really really strong but not balanced at all. Lipowitz is doing a slow approach after his illness for the Vuelta, same with Martinez. Kämna is missing, but unfortunately he is in rehab. I think the perfect team would be with him instead of Haller.