• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The sewer is open, the UCI is on trial, what are we doing today?

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
skippy said:
So much " back slapping going on around the " clinic "!

FACT IS YOU ACHIEVED NOTHING ! The world passed you by ! Do you for one moment think that the decision makers READ your verbiage ? NO they do not and if they did ? "Sticks & stones "!

As individuals we count for nothing since most of YOU are counted as CRAVEN COWARDS hiding behind " pseudonyms & fictitious IP addresses !

The clinic is here purely to raise awareness. It does not contribute in any subtantive way to a cure. ;)

I see people here who have been 'raising awareness' for a long time. Long before this particular forum existed. Yes, it makes a difference: a little bit here, a nibble there...

BTW. I want a fictitious IP address too. I didn't know they were so fashionable these days. Maybe your mate has a few spare?

May 26, 2009
www.parrabuddy.blogspot.com
So i see that " rata " has a POV about my views , others are more supportive , fact is as " dear Wiggo " has confirmed , plenty who hide their identity . Only those that identify themselves are " Valid " contributors as the outside world will confirm .
So as to move the search for solutions forward , i have drafted a " Letter to the Gov. Gen. Australia " , found on http://www.skippy.blogging.blogspot.com ! There will be a few of you wishing to contribute their views . Those that are sincere will go to my email : skippi@ausi.com , i will be happy to accept contributions there !

My Letter to " Her Excellency ", will form the basis of a " Change.org Petition " , created today ! Let's hope that it brings more enthusiasm than the petition linked here :
http://t.co/oFWgsHA7

On a personal note , i commend the following effort to your attention :

http://personalchallenge.gofundraise.com.au/page/chaddobbs

None of the Aussie Cycle Stars were able to answer the question posed to them over the years , as to which Oz Charity , was like " Help4Heroes in UK or Wounded Warrior Project in the USA !

May 26, 2009
www.parrabuddy.blogspot.com
TIME to remind people that they are about to reap what they sowed !

Complacency over the past 2 years or so brings us to the present time , where we are seeing " Deckchairs shuffled ", but the Sport of Cycling sinking further into the morass .

Only thing that appears to have changed from my POV , is that the Omerta is stronger than ever amongst the Racers . We are seeing further confirmation of phat the rat's power , with the 100th " Le Tour " being " Sanction Free " , despite mounting evidence that people are aware that there is something untoward in Aigle ?

In comments above it is clear that Change is desired but ask yourself WHAT OF the " OP's " opening comment has been achieved ?

TRENDING THREADS