• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The time has come.....

After 10 and a half years, the time has come for me to retire as a moderator and admistrator at this forum. I was with the forum before it actually went public, and for many years was the only one running the show.

I have been increasingly less active as a mod over the last few years, and I have been building up to this point over time.

My decision is only partially based on the "new" forum -- not that I dislike it, but that this seems a good time to turn things over to the younger generation. I feel I am leaving you in good hands.

My association with Cyclingnews will continue, but just not with the forum on a formal basis.

Auntie says: you all behave yourselves now, hear?

jpishgar

Feb 13, 2019
Visit site
Susan,

You've been an epic pillar of this community for over a decade, and it shows in the activity, civility, and vibrancy of this outstanding forum. Your efforts here have made the venue and discussion better in every way, and what you've done and built is deeply appreciated by a grateful community.

On behalf of everyone on staff, everyone on the mod team, and every registered user of the Cyclingnews forum - thank you for all of it. You'll always have a place with us on the team, and we'll keep your ban hammer warm for you should you ever feel the itch to mete out justice again. ;) Enjoy your well-deserved rest and retirement, Susan, and thank you so much for everything you've done.

Yours,
-JP

TRENDING THREADS