• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

The Walking Dead Season 5

May 13, 2014
Visit site
I wonder how many here watches TWD especially now that season 5 will air on the 12th of October. The series is based on the series of comic books of the same name by Robert Kirkman, Tony Moore, and Charlie Adlard. I'm so excited can't wait to see it.

Feb 23, 2012
Visit site
I've been watching since day 1. The very first episode of season 1, "Days Gone Bye" is directed by Frank Darabont and stands as a fine piece of work. Darabont also was a major creative participant in TWD. Other directors of less weight have since participated and not done as well. And after season 1, Darabont's role was curtailed ... and TWD suffered. The story line remains interesting but the directing and writing have been inconsistent and smack of TV-soap operas rather than of film. A whole season was spent looking for ... Sophia. It was almost comical at times. Now I hear new characters are coming with an eye towards maintaining and increasing TWD's market share and while I understand the commercial aspects, I do not believe that the quality will improve ... but, I'll be watching.

Kristina Travis said:
I wonder how many here watches TWD especially now that season 5 will air on the 12th of October. The series is based on the series of comic books of the same name by Robert Kirkman, Tony Moore, and Charlie Adlard. I'm so excited can't wait to see it.

Watch it religiously. For any 4 season TV program, it has had ups and downs but all in all, I find it very good. Sometimes it wears me out, sometimes it is a huge surprise but it is never dull. It isn't really about Zombies, of course, but survival and interaction between people in difficult situations..with zombies thrown in. I am pretty sure that where season 4 ended, that group are cannibals.

Kristina Travis said:

Ooooo....you're going to hate (envy?) me. I have seen the first 3 episodes (family in the biz), let me just say that they dive right back into it.

TRENDING THREADS