• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

TheVeloBlog

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys!! Over the next few months I will be posting my daily rambles, thoughts, and of course news regarding professional cycling! Thank you for any support and be sure to keep checking back for updates.

TheVeloBlog

TheVeloBlog said:
Hey guys!! Over the next few months I will be posting my daily rambles, thoughts, and of course news regarding professional cycling! Thank you for any support and be sure to keep checking back for updates.

TheVeloBlog
Pretty good, but you might want to get a better editor...

Paris-Rubaix.

the Swiss phoneme

I thought to be my self[,] "How can one man hold off a chase by 8 of the world[']s greatest classic riders for 50km...

The Kilometers ticked

the Olympic Champion.

closing Kilometers

in the Paris-Roubaix history

Over all it was

when he said[,] "Cancellara has cohones

My only question is[,] “what

And that's all from just one blog entry.

Wow that's quite the critic and in red too.

How do you know VeloBlog isn't a young kid trying to express themselves? If you were trying to help maybe send a PM.

My comment was going to be more encouraging - I love the fact that your enthusiasm for the sport and the race comes through. For me that's what really makes a great blog stand out and worth reading. I can get the facts (and the spelling) from somewhere else.

Looking forward to your piece on Amstel Gold!