• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

They Always Catch The Big Fish.

53 x 11 said:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/sabine-gets-maximum-ban-for-state-title-doping-violation

HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA......... I was in this race and all I can say is What a chump, this guy is about a cat three racer. But he is also a doctor with a script pad so you can put two and two together.

Why would you bother?

Doping to come in last in your category. Brilliant.

I really don't understand how these guys get caught. It is not a stage race. The half life of drugs like testosterone and DHEA is very short. Why don't they lay off the junk for a few days before the race?

Jul 11, 2009
Visit site
barn yard said:
I heard a rumour at the time that someone had made a phone call to ASADA suggesting there might be something to look at. LOL.

This is what I got told. Also its worth noting the the tiny turn out to the race, although this could be the shocking weather it was held in.

BroDeal said:
I really don't understand how these guys get caught.

My guess is that as they are dumb enough to do it in the first place they are dumb enough to get caught.

Jul 11, 2009
Visit site
funny thing is he's a big guy.....

50061.jpg

Pic is from the race where he popped positive.

Jun 26, 2009
Visit site
yeah well..........this just reinforces a point I made a long time ago on this forum. It doesnt matter what drugs are used, if you dont first have the natural talent and do the required work, nothing is going to make you a world beater.
what a w****r!